Sunday, November 30, 2008

Gunmetal, silver, burnished brass and copper...

I have been a jewelry makin', idea swirlin, making and remaking, loving and hating it all fool the past few days...


Now I just have to photograph them so I can get my website (which may end up being a blog) back up and running. That is usually the part that takes me the longest, because I am never happy with the pictures. I may just take standard shots on my black form and edit them when I have more time. Hopefully they will sell either way...


Last year I listed several pieces on Etsy and Ebay, but found they sold better when I got the word out locally (friends and family). I am hoping that it will once again work because I don't want to get tied up in listing and selling fee's if nothing will sell. Does that make sense?


You can see some of the pieces I made earlier this year by checking here. This were photos that I ended up doing quickly for someone, and I hated them. But a girl's gott'a do what I girl's gott'a do.


Now on to something that is really exciting to me... I made it through a challenge I clearly did not think I would be successful at. I survived NaBloPoMo and didn't miss a single day! I even multi posted some days. I am going to challenge myself to continue it, however I am not promising I will succeed. Some days were pretty brutal! Now the dilemma is this... Since both Kim and I passed the test, and neither of us lost the bet... who is going to pay for lunch at The Good Earth??? Hmmmmm.....
blog comments powered by Disqus