Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can't a man do that?

Tonight as we lay snuggled up in Jim's recliner, searching for the perfect mother-son movie to watch, Jadon starts to slide down the chair.

Me: Where are you going?

Jadon: Nowhere, I am just stretching. Can't a man do that?

Well, I guess a man can. Especially if he is a 6 year old.

So we started watching Transformers, and he got bored. We have now switched to the all time classic E.T., however it is 9:06 and I am dozy, so I am thinking we will instead record it to the DVR and watch it tomorrow.

I was supposed to go to a friends surprise 40th birthday party tonight, but after dinner I wasn't feeling well at all. Hopefully my friend Jenn had a good time, and is willing to forgive me my lameness, but I really didn't think she needed me spilling my guts (literally) at her part-ay!

Off to watch *some* of E.T., then off to snuggle with my bug in bed. I think we will be a party of three in the king size bed tonight. Hopefully daddy won't mind.
blog comments powered by Disqus