Friday, November 7, 2008

The view from where I lay...

This is what I see from my cozy spot on the sofa. It seems like its early, but really it isn't. It is November.

Our cable is out, but our Dish is working, so sadly, I will have to trade soaps for cheezy D movies today.

Here is where we are at in the grand scheme of things:
I’m still here at home. Still in pain. Still no answers. The stones I had on Monday passed. But the pain in my back isn’t better. The CT and X Ray show nothing remarkable about my spine, so we just sit and wait some more. I am on mega doses of narcotics just so I can sit/lay down/stand, but I am feeling pain through them too. So we are not sure what the next step is. I need to get back to work, so come Monday I may just have to start suffering through it and pray that it will resolve itself. In two words: IT SUCKS!

And as you can see it is snowing. Farewell to our unseasonably beautiful southwest Minnesota autumn.


And so you don't think I have gotten too comfortable just laying around, see that pile of pillows and my favorite blanket? See who is using them? Not me... So she is sure I don't forget she is here, she has also made her presence known on my laptop...

blog comments powered by Disqus