Thursday, November 20, 2008

Outraged and sad all at the same time

This morning in our local paper there was an article titled "Christmas Wars" to remove God start early. Of course curiosity got the better of me so I read on. And now I am outraged.

This is the article our Editor was referring to. The ad is more than offensive, and looking at the website is even worse. Of course by looking at the site, and by even posting about the ad I am giving them the recognition they are looking for, but I feel that it is my duty as a believer in God, that warriors on His behalf combat this ludicrous campaign to the best of our ability!

Can you believe this is on buses in Washington D.C.???



I am just flabbergasted by this... Maybe end of times are drawing near and the battle lines are being drawn. I for one know Whose side I am on!

--------------------------------------------------------------

And now for some strangeness to cool you down a little:

If this doesn't convince you to wash your hands, I don't know what will... Worm

blog comments powered by Disqus