Sunday, November 16, 2008

Calling all Turkeys...

So Jim has been begging me all day for us to take the kids to Turkey Bingo at the Catholic Church tonight.


I'm being an oversized baby becasue I really don't want to go. It would mean getting dressed. And going out in the 24 degree, windy cold night air. It would mean crawling out from under my favorite fleece blanket, and making dinner now so we can leave in an hour and a half.


We didn't go to church this morning. Or any Sunday in the past 5 or 6 weeks. I know our Priest will be there, and I am positive he will say something along the lines of "I haven't seen you in a while".


I am sure I will be going, but I have to complain about it first so I feel like I won the battle.


Its all about technique people, all about technique.


I guess I better go get dressed.


And make dinner.
blog comments powered by Disqus