Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bone Marrow Biopsy

So tomorrow (Monday) at noon, Jadon will be having a Bone Marrow Biopsy.

His numbers are not changing, IVIG appears not to have worked, nor has the Platelet transfusion, so the next option is steriods (and possibly another round of IVIG or Platelets or both - it is too soon to tell). Pending any new diagnosis, there will be 3 days of IV Steroids, followed by suture removal and hopefully discharge.

Right now we are looking at Thursday to be the earliest we will leave, but they are not promising us anything right now. They need to focus on the biopsy, the results and the next plan of attack.

It has been a long haul, and we are only half way through it. We need EXTRA prayers for tomorrow. We need to hear that this is for sure ITP - and not something more complex (ITP is complex enough for me!). Please say a few extra's if you have time!!!

As always, I have my cell, but I may not answer depending on where Jadon is, or if we are busy with him. This will always be the best place to check. I am trying to get online or on my email once a day, but if I dont call right back, or respond right away, know that I have received your messages and appreciate your thoughts and prayers!

Thank you for all the love and support you have given us!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus