Monday, December 1, 2008

Whirley Popped Popcorn

I had one comment and three emails asking me what it was... Oh, have I got a treat for you!!!!


This little wonder makes the best popcorn!!! Click on the picture to read all about it! One bit of advice - if it doesn't say "Original Whirley-Pop" or "Whirley-Pop" on the lid, dont buy it! I bought a knock off once, and it was worthless! It didn't stir the kernels properly because it had a wide blade that would crush the kernels underneath and cause serious burnage!

I bought one of mine at Target, and one at a local gift store. I have seen them at large retailers also (Kohls, Hergergers, JCPenny, Kohls). It works over campfires and grills if you have a grate to rest the popper on!



You don't have to buy all of the little "extra's" they recommend - I have always used Orville Redenbachers Popcorn Oil, and popcorn. It also makes that boyscout popcorn taste especially numptious!!! Of course any good white or yellow corn will taste good in this maker! Especially with lots of real butter!!!


I don't get kickbacks from these company's, so I do accept tips! Just leave'em in my jar!
blog comments powered by Disqus