Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life comes back to bite you 20 years later...

This goes to show that almost anything you do at any stage of your life - even before the internets - can come back to haunt you.

My cousin Sarah who is graduating 20 years after I did at my alma mater posted this on my facebook wall last night. It is a video yearbook of the 1988 graduating class - but there I am a junior (class of 1989) - in my 1980's hair glory right in the beginning (located at 20-23 seconds in) noticing the camera, and casually slinking behind my locker...

DO NOT waste the whole 9+ minutes - I did - and while I knew many of the people in the video (in a school of over 3,000 students) and I am sure I know who filmed it, the shining star happens so early on that the rest is just - well - just filler! (Kim, this is for you) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA




blog comments powered by Disqus