Monday, December 29, 2008

Miracle baby in distress



I know I have asked for a lot of prayer from all of my (5) readers, but since it is the Holiday Season, I feel like I can ask one more time...


My friend Jennifer aka MckMama is at Children's Hospital right now with her miracle baby Stellan (the one that wasn't supposed to live because of in utero heart failure, but lived because we all prayed so hard - and is now 8 weeks old) is suffering from a very severe case of RSV, as well as hypercapnia (too much carbon dioxide in his blood). So severe that they are currently sedating and placing him on a ventilator. His healed heart is suffering too because of all of the trauma that comes with RSV.

Please, if you have it in you to give one more gift this holiday season, give it in the form of prayer for Stellan and Jennifer!
blog comments powered by Disqus