Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It could be worse!

I received an email on the heels of several sparring matches with Board Members today, and although the whole jist of the email is not appropriate for blogging, one line was:


Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness, ignorance, smallness or insecurities; remember, things could be worse. You could be one of them!


That will be my motto and my armor today, because as long as I remember I could be one of them I will stay grounded and avoid their level.


Although the one comment keeps replaying over and over in my head: "We would help but we all have full time jobs". Ok, well little missy (aka Vice President of both of my Boards of Directors), if it weren't for your ignorance, I would have a full time job too, but you don't seem to think that my working 50 hours+ for 32 hours of pay is enough so you pile more on and then remind me that YOUR employer pays you for the hours you work! At least pay me some respect - it will balance out some of those unpaid work hours!


I hope that didn't put me on her level... Oy... pennance time.
I guess I had to let that out. Sorry!
blog comments powered by Disqus