Saturday, September 26, 2009

My very scary dream (as told by Jadon)

Mom, I had a very scary dream last night.
It was about unwrapped mummys [twisting his pj top]. And my friend, I mean cousin Lainie, accidentally woke one up and I didn't.
When the one in the bed woke up then the other 5 woke up [showing me how many by waving 5 fingers at me]!
When the first mummy woke up we had to run outside.
It was very scary!!!

Until....

[wait for it....]




[still waiting?]




[the suspense is killing you right?]




[it nearly killed me. thank goodness it didn't or you wouldn't know the whole story!]




[and my sudden death would remain a mystery]




[you may want to sit down for this!]




[here it comes!]





We got out the Spider Man Fruit Snacks.

That. Is. It.


(the end)
blog comments powered by Disqus