Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Birthdays Birthdays EVERYWHERE!

Speaking of my pally's birthday this past Sunday, there are SO MANY friends and family with birthdays in the next few weeks, so lest I forget someone, leave yours in my comments (all 2 of you who stop by!) if it falls in the next month!

Sunday September 13th:
My Pally Kim D
My friend Margaret

Wednesday September 16th:
My friend Ellie
My friend Dayna

Saturday September 19th:
My Mother In Law

Sunday September 20th:
My friend Shari

Monday September 21st:
My friend Stacy

Wednesday September 23rd:
My Husband

Friday September 25th:
My friend Barbara

Tuesday September 29th:
MANTHA!!!

Monday October 5th:
My niece Sierra

Saturday October 10th:
My niece Justy

Monday October 12th:
JADON

Saturday October 17th:
SARAH AND LIBBY!!!


I can't forget my dear friend Jeanne who turned 60 on the 3rd. She just lost her sister to Cancer in June, and she still struggles daily with the loss. I hope her birthday was all she hoped for!

Happy Birthday to all of these dear people, and to anyone else who is soon to celebrate another year!
blog comments powered by Disqus