Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag, you're it!

You had better read closely, because your name may be on my list!


No, its not that kind of list, and no, I will not tag you, or you, because you won't play nice in the sandbox if I do. Did you catch the dare? I dare you and you!! But if you don't, you better share some lovin' on me or I will haunt you more than I already do! bwhahahaha!


BUT, you! You are on this list, so I expect some love in return!


Heidi tagged me for two MeMe's. I bet YOU knew where this was headed didn't you? I would utterly enjoy reading what you and you would share, but I know its a tall order to add to your already full menu's. So I will leave it up to you!


And just when you thought I was done... I tag you and you too!
Here are the rules:
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post (I tagged mine before, so I suppose I cheated).

Pass on the tag.


7 things:



1. I would much rather curl up on the sofa with my family than hang out in a bar with my friends (even though I love me my friends!)


2. I am an insomniac.


3. I am a recovering chocaholic.


4. I started a jewelry blog, and an Etsy account, and then never photographed the jewelry hence, never sold any. Now instead wear most of it...


5. One of the sales ladies at Coach bought a piece of my jewelry right off my neck (well sort of... she paid me to make an identical piece)!


6. I love live music in small venues (like my club). When in small venues I will listen to ANY kind of music. But on the radio I am very picky!


7. I can't outrun most toddlers (Heidi, I HAD to!)


So please, share with me your 7 randoms. You all know who you are (if you don't then my subliminal "you's didn't work, and you need to go back to the top and re-read my prose)!


The purpose of this next meme is to share five ways blogging has affected you, either positively or is negatively.


Here goes!


+ I have found some really cool and fun and talented people that I love to hang out with on the internets!


- I have bored a lot of people with my lack of wit and wisdom (ok, well not a lot of people, because really, you are the only people who stop by, and now you will probably all leave and never come back!).


+ I have found "locals" who some day I may or not have the pleasure of meeting, but knowing that we have commonalities sure is fun! (ha! you thought that "area" included the far south where you live! ha! ha! Ok, well close enough, I will include you cuz I heart you!)


+ I found support in times when I needed it. I had ears that listened without judgement and was able to share stories to people who saw them from a new perspective.


- I spend WAY more time on the Internet than I should, and I go through withdrawls when I cannot access the internets whilst travelling!


I am not tagging anyone for this one, but if you feel like sharing, please do!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus