Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Was that the left you said?

Because I am almost certain that it is the right that is causing the problem right now.

RRRRRrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttt. Stop the bus baby because I am really about to lose it.

I am hoping that I am wrong, but in the case I am not, I have placed a call to my Urologist's service to ask him to look again at the KUB he took last week and have him quadruple check.

I know the left kidney still hurts, I mean DUH, there is still a 8mm x 3mm stone. But I would nearly swear that what I am feeling on the right side is not Fibro pain. Its just too plain ol' deep to be fibro.

Lets face it, the damage has been done, and the fact that he keeps bringing up "if we keep messing with it, we could lose the kidney" when discussing the current status of lefty, makes me become an over protective mama to righty.

Another day in the life of chronic pain. You just never know if it is "normal" or not.
blog comments powered by Disqus