Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I get my baby back, baby back, baby back...

I get my baby back, baby back, baby back!


So what if its a corny jingle... I can do what I want on my blog! And I only get her back for two days before she heads back to her dads. Of course she is coming home because we have a funeral to go to. But at least its something right?



I cannot believe that there is only one more week of summer vacation and then school starts!


I still have to get Jadon in for his prep appointment, and I have been stalling because he knows he is a getting pokes, and he of course remembers my promise last winter that he was done getting pokes.


I am the bigger child, I know it!


Jadon drew me a picture this weekend. Its a tall hotel.


"And it has a slide to get in and out of the hotel so when you are hungry you can slide out of the hotel into your car and drive to a restaurant to eat dinner and then you have to climb back up the slide to get back into the hotel so you can go to your hotel room and get on your swimming suit and go to the pool before it closes but you have to be careful if you ate too much at the restaurant so you dont get a stomach ache."


He said it just like that, no breaths, no punctuation, no second thoughts. I love when kids tell stories. It makes my heart all warm inside!
blog comments powered by Disqus