Wednesday, January 2, 2008

What do you mean you didn't get a card from us?

They look just like this... Are you sure?



What's that you say?

I am supposed to put them in the mail?

Ah ha! Thats how that works...

Well, the dog ate the cord to my printer, so I have to email the message to work and print it, then cut it out and bring it home and glue it down and put it in the envelope and put the address on the envelope - and there is that licking it thing - and then put a stamp on it and put it in the mail box. Whew, that made me tired. I think I will take a nap first. Then I will do all of that.

Oh wait, that is what I said in October when I made the cards... Maybe I better get on the ball. Just remember, I am the only person you have received a "Happy Ground Hog Day" card from last year!

Since I know you don't believe my excuse about the cord...


Bad puppy!
blog comments powered by Disqus