You know it is cold when...
- The snow from your shoes is still in its original state on the floor of your car from last night when you got out of it.
- The snow is so loud that you cant concentrate (you Minnesotans will get this one)
- You wear 18 layers and furry lined hats with ear flaps to let the dog out the front door
- Your car is warmed up, but the heat doesnt kick in until you get to your destination 20 minutes later
- Even the dog wont go out!
You know you are having a bad day when...
- You spend half your day wondering "what should we do?"
- And you spend the other half saying "what should we do"?
- And the whole next day trying to justify what you did!
You know its not a sleeping disorder when...
- You are too tired to stay awake at work
- Because you didnt sleep last night
- So you strategically plan your escape to an early slumber tonight
- And then go online and blow the plan
- Staying up late watching tv
- And regret not going to sleep earlier - when the clock reads 1am
So now for the hmmmm....
Heidi has been sharing "Bad Poetry Mondays" for a few weeks. Today I was listening to the only radio station that comes in in my office, and thought to myself... Are all pop songs just a bad excuse for bad lymerics put to music? And better yet, how many times did they re-write that phrase to find a better rhyming word?