Tuesday, June 24, 2008

You would think I was afraid of my own shadow

Maybe my shadow is a little extreme (although I am sure I am afraid of my reflection), but my real aversion is to creepy crawly things.


Really, its a fear. A deep seeded, makes my skin crawl, jump across the room and scream at levels only dogs can hear fear. A leave the room, sleep with the lights on and watch the walls and ceilings like they are ready to attack.


And this little fella is the worst (see how evil he looks on those pretty little flowers?).

It has a history, but because I must get back to my staring contest with all things they could crawl on, I will have to wait to share it with you. All I can say is that the one that was coming at me on the sofa had a look of the devil in his eyes, and he was mocking me, the little b*stard. I could hear his squeaky little voice as I caught him out of the corner of my eye.


blog comments powered by Disqus