Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why on God's green earth

Imagine what happens if house full of people who run screaming from these:




See one of these scamper across the wall or ceiling:








Look ma, I smiled for the camera! EWWWWWWWWWW!!!

And they seem to wait until Jim is in bed. Because I am usually the one that finds these nasty's. My skin is crawling and I am constantly waving off yet another phantom creepy...

We could hold the World's Fair of indoor spiders and centipedes. We grow em big I tell ya. Probably because we all run away when we see them, and they continue to eat and grow and hide and scare and eat and grow and sneak up on us when we are least expecting them.

If you ask them, the one Jim and Jadon ran away from last week was this long:



I think they are full of it.


But the one I saw tonight was no doubt about it, cannot deny, I would not tell a lie, this long:





Ok, I am creeping myself out again. Its 1:02, and I am afraid that its family will be missing it soon, and come after me, the murderous b*tch who killed their loving husband/father/son, whatever you want to call him. So I wait, broom in hand, ready to start swinging as I watch the basement entry way for the flood of hairy creepy bazillion legged killer 'pedes to attack!




Pray for me friends, pray for me!

blog comments powered by Disqus