Monday, February 16, 2009

What do you need?

Stolen from Elaine's blog:

If this doesn't make you laugh, then maybe you need my #3! :)

Here is what you do:

Google search, your name, with "needs" on the end. (ie: I would type "Lori needs".)
Then you write a blog post, listing the first 10 results, and your own comment to each.

Ready? Set. GO!

What "Lori Needs"...

Lori needs the angry dieter.
Well, if Lori goes on a diet, she may become the angry dieter!

Lori needs to vent.
Is this in response to me not doing my "Not Me's" today? Geesh, words spreads fast!

Lori needs help.
Really? And what made you think that? BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lori needs loads of laughter.
I think I got a good load of laughter today trying to make a map with the Schwanns guy! A good story for another day!

Lori needs a life.
Thanks.

Lori needs magic!
YAY ME! I love me a good disappearing act! I would love some magic done on the mess in my house pleaseandthankyouverymuch!

Lori needs (clearly) a gelato machine.
I don't know what a gelato machine is, but it sounds like a lot of work to make something I can buy already made in the freezer section!

Lori needs friends.
Does this go along with Lori needing a life? Again, thanks!

Lori needs a team!
YES I DO! I need a team of lipo suction doctors to donate their free time (and they will need a lot of it) to take care of that nuisance that keeps following me around!

Lori needs to quit.
HA! I knew it!

Go on, try it! Thanks Elaine! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus