Sunday, September 28, 2008

Not Me Monday Part II




Its that time of week again. Please join in if you wish! If you post Not Me's please link either back to me, or link to MckMama, the Queen Mother of Not Me Monday!

I did not just eat a whole crap load of whirly pop pop corn all by myself at 9:00 pm.

I did not clear out any of the kids' movies on our DVR to make room for more of mine. I didn't do it. Nope...

I did not get uber upset jealous when my husband informed me I was not included in party planning for someone I had already planned on having a party for (and no, its not you, we wouldn't do that to you when you asked us not to).

I did not eat red meat, dairy and carbonated beverages all weekend when it is all explicitly against my Urologists orders. Nope, that wasn't Prime Rib last night, it was a very well masked slab of Tofu.

I did not use my womanly wiles excuse of pain (which wasn't an excuse) to convince my husband to make the 2 hour drive to get Mantha.


I did not put off two minor bills this week so I would have some extra cash to buy more supplies for my jewelry to not actually make anything from them. Ooooops.


I did not breathe a sigh of relief when I wasn't asked to teach 5th grade Religion this year. And I did not admit that we haven't been to church more than once a month for a very long while to one of my uber religious friends today. Nope, I didn't. (I smell an intervention coming people).


And I certainly did not start these on Sunday knowing full well I would end them tonight, nope, there is still Monday - time for Cheetos for breakfast, and birthday cupcakes (for Mantha) for lunch!
blog comments powered by Disqus