Monday, July 27, 2009

Immediate need of prayer

UPDATE (7:30 pm)
Boston is on hold - possibly indefinitely. Please pray for clarity in the doctors decisions. It is not easy by any stretch to have the plans for your baby's care change so frequently!

UPDATE (11:43 am)
Stellan will be airlifted to Boston. This is good news in that he can still be sent. It is bad news in that it means he cannot be cared for here any longer. Please pray for a safe trip and clarity for those who will care for him during the trip and once he arrives!

Stellans family has been called to be by his side. Now more than ever, if you pray, or even if you do not, please hold this sweet boy and his family in your hearts and prayers!

I pray this is only a hurdle, and not Gods will.

blog comments powered by Disqus