Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where oh where has the weekend gone?

Again? Time is flying so fast that I am afraid winter will be starting again before we even get spring/summer! Do you realize that in 5 weeks, the year will be 1/2 over already? I swear we just took down the Christmas decorations!

It was a good run I tell you. Relaxing. Fun. Lazy.

Flicks: I rented one of my new favorite movies (Cloverfield), ate popcorn (twice) with m&m's and then watched a lame-r version of alien invasion (Invasion). I am all extra terrestrial-d out, but it was fun.

Shopping: I got two of the best things ever this weekend (actually 3). First, I got a Ped Egg, and I love it. I had thought about it in the past, but it took my pal fadkog to share her experience to make me absolutely have to have one NOW. I did a lot of walking to be sure that there was extra "cha cha" for my maracca (read her post and you will understand). I love it I love it I love it. I would like to recommend that you soak your feet first, and make sure they are very dry before starting, but you too will love it.

My second favorite item: was the Nutrogena Healthy Skin Rejuvinator (I got both the face and the body systems). I used the face system last night, and I have been jonesing to do it again, but since I have to limit it to 3 times a week, I will abstain for one more day! Seriously, you notice the results immediately! The body version is fab too. Although had I not gotten it for a third of the cost of the face one, I would have passed on it.

So my third favorite item: I got the Skechers Bikers Aspire (in black). They are so comfortable, and they breathe, and that is what I was looking for in a non sandal for summer. Esp camping and walking. I live in sandals, and never can find a good summer walking shoe that is airy (I hate tennis shoes, I hate socks). I love em! There are several more feminine pairs I would like to buy also, but I limited myself to one pair this time!

Oh, there is one more thing... I got a Bean Elite (this one is the Bean, its missing the handles that mine has). It is awesome for my fibro! I used one at a friends once before, but couldnt justify almost $80 for a blow up stability ball. Well this weekend they were 70% off - so without haste I got it! And I have stretched over it, and rocked on it so many times today I may actually lose some weight while relieving pain!

Boy I am a little materialistic today arent I? But really, most of these items are good for me right?

Lazy: I was L.A.Z.Y today. I showered and put on clean pj's and firmly planted my fat ars on the sofa. It felt so good.

Clicking: We also started working on click training Dash. Its amazing how quickly they pick up on it. I am excited to see what we can achieve. Right now we are dealing with some issues that I am quite concerned about - this wont solve them, but at least we can teach him some better boundaries with the click method.

If you are a dog owner and have some good ideas for me, please share... we have the following habits to break:

barking... at everything outside.
running... the vet said as soon as we "fix" him it will not be as much of an issue
scratching on the walls... I will post some pics later, but we now have three area's in his pen where he has scratched the daylights out of the wall. UGH!

And here comes monday!
blog comments powered by Disqus