Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!



My Christmas wish for you is that you all receive the love and joy of family and friends without want! 

My Christmas wish for me (and anyone in the Midwest for that matter) is that all radio/television/news people C.A.L.M. down.  Quit guessing at how much snow we are going to get.  Changing it every 2-3 hours does not make the god's of winter and Mother Nature change their wiley ways.  It will fall.  It will stop.  When, where and how it will end no one knows.  So quit telling us what you "think" will happen. 

If I hear one more time we are getting AN ADDITIONAL 18-23" on top of the 7 we got yesterday and the 4 we got on Sunday I may really cry.  They *may* be tears of joy, they may not! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus