Monday, October 5, 2009

Is it possible to have rain brain?

It has rained here for 3,672 (or 6) days straight! No kidding! We are like a big ol wet squishy mess here in sunny cloudy Minnesota!


Now I love me fall and winter. Summer, not so much. However, I do not love being wet. All. The. Time. Cold is one thing, cold and wet is a whole other beast, and let me tell you, it is COLD and WET! My bones asked for a towel earlier - and a warm blanket. You would think I was some teensy skinny little thing for how chilled I am, but apparently the inherent value of my fat storage is not up to code any longer.


The gloom is making me tired. The cold is making me shiver. The rain is hypnotizing me. When people "stop by" and ask me technical questions (like what is my name) I just stare at them blankly and say "huh?".


Kind of like this day....


So I ask friends, can I use the excuse I have rain brain today?



(BTW, I have reinstated my Disqus Comments because it is easier to respond to questions on - I got rid of it because all two of you who read my blog hated it, but lately I have new friends, and they are using it too so well, three trumps two (bwahahahahaha!) smooches!)
blog comments powered by Disqus