Sunday, December 16, 2007

Look what Jim and the kids got me!

I am excited, and nervous, and happy! Its like bringing home a new baby!

We dont have a name for him yet. We spent all weekend trying to come up with something, but we can't all four agree on one name. Jadon agree's with everything (even McDonalds, and M&M which were our test names). His color is called "Blaze", so we are considering "Blazer" if nothing else comes up!






He is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. He was born on October 5th.

He is the Breeder's favorite. We had talked about another one (a female), but when I saw this little guy I knew he was the one! She said he is very mild mannered and "the nicest one of the litter".

We could have picked him up this week, but I didn't think introducing him to a new house with 3 cats (Buddy moves to Brenda's on Sunday) and two kids on the busiest week of the year would be fair, so we are picking him up on Wednesday of next week!

blog comments powered by Disqus